QUARAN-TAG 2020
How are you attempting to maintain sanity?
Honestly I don’t think I am, I’ve been on a few bike rides and runs though and they’re quite good.
Are you quarantined with anyone?
It’s just me hunny
Show & Tell! Show off anything and everything you’ve made/accomplished during quarantine.
A banana bread, a lemon drizzle cake, a completed jigsaw puzzle, can now French braid my hair.
Last thing you purchased?
I actually am struggling to remember this I know the last place was to the co-op but what I bought is beyond me… I think just a selection of essential groceries like bread and beer
Favorite quarantine meme?
Last person you texted? Show it coward!
My auntie lmao
Last person who texted you? Show it coward!
My mum lmao
Who is the last person you video called with?
I don’t really have video calls unless it’s in a big group and then last Friday :-)
What are you most excited to do when this is all over?
Go out dancing and drinking, seeing friends, getting a McDonalds, going back to work and having a normal daily routing
Do you have any quarantine goals?
Do I have any goals? Make as many banana breads and physically possible? Become tiktok famous? Complete all the jigsaw puzzles? Standard things really
Most consumed snack or food?
Honestly I haven’t snacked a lot at all, probably because I don’t really buy snacks… but because of easter I have eaten more chocolate than I would’ve normally done
Last picture on your camera roll?
i mean what else did you expect... feat cute plates i got from my friend as a late birthday present

What substances are you using and/or abusing?
Chocolate? I eat more than I usually do, I have undoubtedly drank less alcohol because drinking alone isn’t that fun so I only really drink on group zooms
What is your daily average screen time?
3h 30m average which is not bad at all until you see that’s entirely made up of tiktok viewing
What are your most used apps or websites?
Instagram, tiktok, whatsapp, twitter
Share your best Tik Tok dance.
The renegade x carol baskin one - i haven't even seen tiger king but i can appreciate it
Carol Baskin.
Killed her husband. Whacked him.
Couldn't convince me. That it didn't happen.
Fed him to the tigers.
Carol Baskin
Last song you listened to?
I’m listening to radio 1 as we speak sooo whatevers playing I’ve no idea the song sorry
Last smooch?
LMAO that’s a good joke
What has been the worst part of quarantine? Sunset.
Loneliness…
What has been the best part of quarantine? Sunrise.
No fomo because there’s nothing to miss out on
Best movie or tv show you watched recently?
I don’t know how its taken my so long to get addicted to this but I watched every series of Friday night dinner. I also just watched s2 of Ricky gervais’ after life amazing as good as the first, and as for movies the only one I think I’ve watched is love wedding repeat and despite all the hate on twitter it was an average movie
What’s the last game you played?
Pub quizzes for days (are they games? They are now)
What is the meaning of life?
I don’t the answer to this maybe living life to the fullest, being yourself and happiness
If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
Out with my friends or somewhere tropical
Last google search?
Hhahah don't ask i dont know why but he is UNDERATED AS A PRESENTER/MAGICIAN
Last event you attended?
I went to a quiz evening at the park cafe about a month and a half ago lmao
What do you miss the most about life before the pandemic hit?
Everything, freedom to go anywhere and see anyone
What is something new you’ve tried or done during this time?
Tiktok dances hahaha that went down great, running (also went down great), and baking (that was actually a success)
Are you reading anything good?
I finished reading holly Bourne - how do you like me now, I liked it 8/10 and I just started Bella Mackie - jog on
What are you grateful for today?
Scott & Chris on Radio 1 :-) they’re fun
Where was the last place you've gone that isn’t home?
Dropped something off at my nana & grandads last night :-)
What is something new you’ve learned during quarantine?
How to French braid my own hair
Last youtube video you watched?
Carly & Erin then Ayydubs quanrantag hahah thats why I’m doing this
Show your OOTD!
my go to outfits either leggings and top, or some form of workout outfit - i'm gonna get a shock when i wear jeans again
Plug a charity or cause that’s important to you.
cpt tom moore the 99 year old who walked 100 laps of his 25m garden recently, what a little legend
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/tomswalkforthenhs
Most absurd/ridiculous thing you’ve done during quarantine?
i didn't put my bins out one week that was crazy
i havent done anything, i havent even really bought anything mad - i need to live a little don't i
What does your last phone note say?
love an emoji quiz

A fear?
More people dying :-(
A wish?
That this is all over soon
Have you or anyone you know been sick?
Not personally no, a couple of people have had like minor symptoms and touch wood that’s the worse I or anyone I know experiences
Honestly I don’t think I am, I’ve been on a few bike rides and runs though and they’re quite good.
Are you quarantined with anyone?
It’s just me hunny
Show & Tell! Show off anything and everything you’ve made/accomplished during quarantine.
A banana bread, a lemon drizzle cake, a completed jigsaw puzzle, can now French braid my hair.
Last thing you purchased?
I actually am struggling to remember this I know the last place was to the co-op but what I bought is beyond me… I think just a selection of essential groceries like bread and beer
Favorite quarantine meme?
Last person you texted? Show it coward!
My auntie lmao
Last person who texted you? Show it coward!
My mum lmao
Who is the last person you video called with?
I don’t really have video calls unless it’s in a big group and then last Friday :-)
What are you most excited to do when this is all over?
Go out dancing and drinking, seeing friends, getting a McDonalds, going back to work and having a normal daily routing
Do you have any quarantine goals?
Do I have any goals? Make as many banana breads and physically possible? Become tiktok famous? Complete all the jigsaw puzzles? Standard things really
Most consumed snack or food?
Honestly I haven’t snacked a lot at all, probably because I don’t really buy snacks… but because of easter I have eaten more chocolate than I would’ve normally done
Last picture on your camera roll?
i mean what else did you expect... feat cute plates i got from my friend as a late birthday present
What substances are you using and/or abusing?
Chocolate? I eat more than I usually do, I have undoubtedly drank less alcohol because drinking alone isn’t that fun so I only really drink on group zooms
What is your daily average screen time?
3h 30m average which is not bad at all until you see that’s entirely made up of tiktok viewing
What are your most used apps or websites?
Instagram, tiktok, whatsapp, twitter
Share your best Tik Tok dance.
The renegade x carol baskin one - i haven't even seen tiger king but i can appreciate it
Carol Baskin.
Killed her husband. Whacked him.
Couldn't convince me. That it didn't happen.
Fed him to the tigers.
Carol Baskin
Last song you listened to?
I’m listening to radio 1 as we speak sooo whatevers playing I’ve no idea the song sorry
Last smooch?
LMAO that’s a good joke
What has been the worst part of quarantine? Sunset.
Loneliness…
What has been the best part of quarantine? Sunrise.
No fomo because there’s nothing to miss out on
Best movie or tv show you watched recently?
I don’t know how its taken my so long to get addicted to this but I watched every series of Friday night dinner. I also just watched s2 of Ricky gervais’ after life amazing as good as the first, and as for movies the only one I think I’ve watched is love wedding repeat and despite all the hate on twitter it was an average movie
What’s the last game you played?
Pub quizzes for days (are they games? They are now)
What is the meaning of life?
I don’t the answer to this maybe living life to the fullest, being yourself and happiness
If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
Out with my friends or somewhere tropical
Last google search?
Hhahah don't ask i dont know why but he is UNDERATED AS A PRESENTER/MAGICIAN
Last event you attended?
I went to a quiz evening at the park cafe about a month and a half ago lmao
What do you miss the most about life before the pandemic hit?
Everything, freedom to go anywhere and see anyone
What is something new you’ve tried or done during this time?
Tiktok dances hahaha that went down great, running (also went down great), and baking (that was actually a success)
Are you reading anything good?
I finished reading holly Bourne - how do you like me now, I liked it 8/10 and I just started Bella Mackie - jog on
What are you grateful for today?
Scott & Chris on Radio 1 :-) they’re fun
Where was the last place you've gone that isn’t home?
Dropped something off at my nana & grandads last night :-)
What is something new you’ve learned during quarantine?
How to French braid my own hair
Last youtube video you watched?
Carly & Erin then Ayydubs quanrantag hahah thats why I’m doing this
Show your OOTD!
my go to outfits either leggings and top, or some form of workout outfit - i'm gonna get a shock when i wear jeans again
Plug a charity or cause that’s important to you.
cpt tom moore the 99 year old who walked 100 laps of his 25m garden recently, what a little legend
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/tomswalkforthenhs
Most absurd/ridiculous thing you’ve done during quarantine?
i didn't put my bins out one week that was crazy
i havent done anything, i havent even really bought anything mad - i need to live a little don't i
What does your last phone note say?
love an emoji quiz
A fear?
More people dying :-(
A wish?
That this is all over soon
Have you or anyone you know been sick?
Not personally no, a couple of people have had like minor symptoms and touch wood that’s the worse I or anyone I know experiences

Comments
Post a Comment